Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I'd like to dedicate this post to my dad on this Father's Day.  He has always supported me in any and all of my endeavours, encouraged me and raised me with good values, and he is still one of the funniest people I know.

Though he may not always be the most well dressed...
...he is always the "king" of the (surprise) party...
...he has been there for all my big moments...
...and he always, always makes us (and everyone who meets him) laugh!


Here's to you, Dad, and all the other fathers out there: Happy Father's Day!!!
Though I don't think he really reads these posts, I'd like to dedicate my previous Nautical Stripes post to him, a retired captain of the United States Navy Divers.  If you haven't already, see it here.  I love you, Dad! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...