Monday, March 5, 2012

Technicolor: AZ Look #3

Coincidence & Chance skirt - FC ($13)
Gap tee - FC ($6)
J. Crew belt - gift from Mom during AZ trip!
Vintage Dex boots - FC ($24)
Vintage Bags by Supreme clutch - FC ($10)


About my outfit:  This is similar to my Arizona Day 4 outfit (polyvore), although I had to make some minor adjustments because I gave the top I actually wore to my Mom while we were in Arizona!  Instead, I continued the blue with a turquoise tee and then accentuated my waist with my new mustard belt.  Finished everything off with my statement bib necklace, which combines colors beautifully through bead work and ties with a ribbon behind your neck.  Of course the colors are continued within the skirt's stripes and vintage boots!


Hope you enjoyed my AZ Looks!
(in case you missed it: Look #1; Look #2)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Amanda, I love your skirt. It is gorgeous. Those boots are a favorite of mine. They are so versatile and lovely. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

Gracey the Giant said...

Amanda, that skirt is just perfection. And so is your styling. I LOVE this look!!

The Closet Shopper said...

Love how the colors in the bib necklace reflect the stripes in the skirt.

xo,
Tracy

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Fun skirt - what a great pattern :) Is it from Urban Outfitters?

Tasia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...