Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Pop of Neon: AZ Look #1

I finally got around to snapping some pictures of what I wore during my trip to Arizona.  For the next few days, I'll be sharing them with you:
Delia's jeans - gift from Mom via Uptown Cheapskate
Rue 21 button-down - FC ($6)
J. Jill sweater - thrifted w/Mom
Boots - xmas gift from BF
Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse - FC ($40)
Buck snuck into this last one -
isn't he getting big??


About my outfit:  This is my Arizona Day 1 outfit (polyvore).  I wanted to be comfy for a day of shopping, so I wore my skinny jeans (which I love as a base to try on clothes with) and my flat boots.  I layered my peachy oversized sweater over my neon plaid button-down for a pop of bright color - I think it corresponds nicely with the embroidery on my boots!  I only brought 2 purses, so I carried my tan D&B across my shoulder (to keep hands free!)


Stay tuned for more travel-worthy, layered looks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So so so cute! Love the shirt layered over your button up, adorable :)

xoxo,
Rachel

http://rachelslookbook.com/

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Sweet outfit, lady! I'm adoring the open weave of your sweater, it reminds me that I need more slouchy/oversized sweaters in my closet. I bet you'll have lots of fun pairing that with shorts in the summer :)

Tasia

Unknown said...

haha, swap the jeans for leggings and this is how I dress for shopping too. I love the beautiful colour and loose knit of your sweater. It's lovely with the slim jeans and boots.

Thanks for your thoughtful comment about my meh outfit. It's nice to have the honesty and support of other bloggers when we put out outfits we're not crazy about. I think your idea of using a tighter skirt is a good one - I did that a few posts back and I like the look much better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...