Sunday, February 5, 2012

Technical Difficulties

I am so so so sorry for the lack of posts these days.  I finally squeezed one in and then (thanks to Tracy from The Closet Shopper and Dawn of Suitcase Vignettes) realized none of my photos were visible.  So I took that one down and am starting fresh.

Hello again!  You were probably wondering if I ever made it back from my trip to Arizona...Well, I did, and when I returned, I came back to this:


Our little Buck (short for Buckwheat) is about 9 weeks old now and the cutest puppy in the whole entire world (in Mommy's opinion, right?).  His markings are so unique - like his polka-dot nose and his white-tipped tail.  He can already sit and shake and he loves greeting people with lots of kisses!  So, in addition to the stresses of daily life, this little bugger has been pretty much monopolizing my time.

we've taken him to beach already...
...he likes to help with laundry sometimes...
...and even surf the web!!!
(maybe one day I'll let him do a guest blog post)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do, and wish us luck in the puppy-raising days to come!  I have a few (not nearly enough) pictures from Arizona which I will be sharing with you all shortly (again, technical difficulties).  And, since I've been seriously slacking, here are a couple phone-taken outfit photos (and for that, I apologize - please excuse the lackluster quality) :


Despite technical difficulties and sleepless puppy-loving nights, I'll be back to regular programming soon, I promise!  Thank you so much to everyone for hanging in there with me, and be on the lookout for some long over-due comments.  XOXO

5 comments:

Style Journey said...

Buckwheat is sooooo cute! No wonder you have fallin' in love. Enjoy his time as a puppy, because they seem to grow up so fast. Our lab went from 10 lbs to 90 lbs just like that, ha ha!

Glad to see you are back :)

Chandana said...

Oh he is so cute! Love the pic of him on the laptop.. haha!

Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back with pictures. Your puppy is adorable, who can resist that face when you get back :)

Annie L said...

Love the outfit photos and I am going to steal your puppy! Cutie :)
xo Annie

Unknown said...

Buck is adorable (and that's a cat lover speaking so that's saying something!) I love both of your tops- very pretty! Welcome back Amanda :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...