Monday, February 6, 2012

Currently Crushing: Tiny [Animal] Prints

Recently I've been obsessed with tiny all-over prints.  Remember this "animal print" of mine?

And the crushing continues...
 tiny horse print "tea dress"
 tiny bee print blazer
anthro's tiny mouse print
all photos link back to original on my
pinterest page

In Arizona, I picked up this nifty deer&wolf tiny-print dress at H&M (we don't have one here at the beach so I was super excited to check out the store) and just love it!  Something about looking down at these tiny animals just gets me every time!  Oh, and, still dealing with some tech issues so apologies for the lackluster photo quality again, hope you can at least get the idea!

And if you haven't seen the lining of my all-purpose trench, you've been missing out!  Every time I take this baby off and lay it on the bed while grabbing a hanger from the closet, I can't help but smile.

Do you love tiny prints?
Or are you a fan of big, bold and all-over?
What are you currently crushing??

5 comments:

Gracey the Giant said...

Oh my goodness, your new dress is adorable. I love tiny animal prints. My duck bow-tie is my favorite because of the tiny little ducks. They're just fun!

Style Journey said...

That dress is absolutely adorable, as well as the lining in your coat! I am not really crushing on anything right now, but once the weather gets a little warmer I am sure there will be something that catches my eye :) Heather

joy said...

Tiny animal prints are so cute, I love your dress!

Chandana said...

Cute! I love such prints!
Your dress is fabulous!

Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

The Closet Shopper said...

Fab inspirations. That dress you're wearing is so super cute! Love it.

xo,
Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...