Sunday, February 26, 2012

Running Errands

When I don't have time to think about what to wear...
Bullhead jeans - Marshalls ($10)
F21 black tee - FC ($6)
(old) Express sheer button-down - FC ($7)
Boots - xmas gift from BF
Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse - FC ($40)
Scarf - gifted (old); World Market earrings - gifted

About my outfit:  For running errands a couple days ago, I didn't have the time to put a lot of thought into my outfit, and I wanted to be comfortable.  So, I went with an all-black base, used (my favorite) tan shade of brown as accents, and then punched it up with some funky, colorful accessories like this multicolor scarf and these fun, bold earrings.  I didn't need much else to complicate my look so, with that, I was out the door!

What do you wear while running errands?

7 comments:

Faye Lesley said...

those boots are to die for - literally so jealous aha!
love the print on the scarf as well, the contrast between the black and the tan accessories is really gorgeous.

xo

Stephanie said...

Great look- so casual and polished. I love your purse

Faith Wall

joy said...

I love this errand running outfit, it looks put together yet comfortable at the same time! When I run errands, I wear a tee shirt and skinny jeans with ballet flats :)

Style Journey said...

This is a great outfit for running errands. You look pulled together and comfy, but you added some spice with those awesome boots and scarf! This is pretty much my running errands outfit too :) Heather

The Closet Shopper said...

And yet you still look cuter than 99.9% of the world.

I'm the same what with errands. I need comfort and ease but I still throw on a cute scarf!

xo,
Tracy

Gracey the Giant said...

LOVE the scarf with the boots.

And I wear leggings for running errands. Always. I love leggings.

Also, you asked about my "giraffe print" scarf from Friday? I got it two weeks ago at Target and it was full price so I think they're pretty new. I hope you can find one for your mom!

Unknown said...

Not thinking about your outfit is still adorable and better than most people who put thought into theirs! Those boots and the scarf are the perfect touches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...