Sunday, February 19, 2012

Arizona Photo Diary (Long Overdue)

So, here are some quick pics from my recent Arizona trip.  I had so much fun visiting with my Grandma, celebrating my Great Aunt's 90th birthday party, shopping, walking, eating authentic Mexican food, and just soaking in all the wonderful weather and beautiful surroundings!
Mom, me, Grandma
(wearing F21 dress, Free People cropped sweater, gifted boots & scarf)
adobe-style houses
not a very fancy outfit
(walking clothes - comfy pants, Mellow Mushroom tee, Free People hoodie)
jumping cactus
Grandma, Mom, me
me & Grandma
"Twiggy" - the saguaro cactus skeleton
a very tall (and strange) cactus
I took a lot of scenery pictures to show the BF (he's never been to AZ) but included mostly pictures with people in them - those are always more fun, right?  Unfortunately I didn't really get any outfit pictures, but in the next day or so I'll show you what I packed (thanks to your advice!) and what little treasures I got while I was out there : ).

Where have you traveled recently??

2 comments:

Chandana said...

Looks like you had fun!
That IS a strange looking cactus!

♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

Unknown said...

I recognise where these pictures were taking...it's one of the 3 spots I hiked with my parents when I go to Arizona with them :)
I'm actually going back there in April, and can not wait! I love everything about Arizona, I only wish it were closer :)

Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...