Tuesday, May 24, 2011

On Trend

Some of the trends for Spring/Summer that I'm really loving right now are floral prints and crochet anything.  For this outfit I put them together!

 
Eight Sixty multicolor floral dress - FC - $12
No name cream crochet vest - FC - $6
Featured here: Soho Lab wedges via FC - $10
Actually wearing: Charlotte Russe flatforms via FC - $8
Rice turquoise cardi - gift from Mom
Francesca's pink purse - gift from Mom

Also featured: Vintage cloisonne unicorn bracelet

I'd like to start putting emphasis on the good deals I find by including the cost of each item (the ones I remember at least) if applicable. Let me know if you have a question about any particular item!

And...Introducing a new feauture:

ReCreate My Look (affordably)


Formula = floral strapless dress + crochet vest + platform wedges

Last time Camber and I ventured into Forever 21 there was an entire room dedicated to feminine neutrals, soft dusty rose pallettes, and racks were full of floral this and that in addition to crochet anything!  So, to re-create my look affordably, I would stop by that store.  All the picks above are wallet-friendly, being from either Forever 21 or Kohl's! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...