Sunday, May 15, 2011

Patiently Waiting

While I wait for my sister to edit some photos she took of me 
I'd like to play around with format and share the last two days' outfits.

I'm in the process of making some organizational changes
re-working
re-organizing
and re-vamping
the blog.

If you have any suggestions or would like to see anything specifically featured 
please feel free to let me know!

Today I am Wearing:

J Crew plaid shorts with tie belt - FC
Cream American Eagles cami - gifted, Mom
Mustard print cardi (sleeves rolled) - gifted, Mom
Tan Soho Lab peep toe wedges - FC
Vintage cream-colored butterfly necklace - FC

Yesterday I Wore:

Denim high-waist Billabong skirt - FC
Navy/white stripe Lush tank top - FC
White short sleeve Loft cardi - gifted, Mom
Antonio Melani 70s-style heels - FC
Vintage brown belt - thrifted
Vintage multi gold chain necklace - FC

And here are the actual, fabulous Antonio Melani heels:  
I just love their 70s vibe!

Now, to elaborate on blog ideas:
-Outfit posts (obviously)
-Inspiration (maybe weekly?)
-Style it 3 Ways (I think this could be a lot of fun)
-What's on my Wish List (maybe at the beginning of each new month?)

Any other suggestions are greatly encouraged and appreciated!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...