Thursday, May 19, 2011

Paint Splatter

This and all the Thrusdays to come mark the beginning of the adventures of CAMDA...or AMBER...still working out some kinks, haha...but really, my best friend and I pretty much always hang out on Thursdays so I decided to include these fun times on my blog!
Today we worked on cleaning out Camber's "closet" (more like loft)...unfortunately I didn't really do a very good job of picture taking...so...soon to come!
Here is the outfit I wore to my cousin's play a couple weeks ago.  My sister took this picture and edited it for me (beautifully, might I add) and it is also the first post I have made to chictopia!

Forever 21 high waist paint splatter skirt - The Fairy Circle
Cream American Eagle tank - gifted, Mom
Abercrombie denim button down - FC
Tan Soho Lab peep toe wedges - FC
Vintage multi strand gold necklace - FC
Brown beaded multi wrap bracelet - handmade

1 comment:

squidword said...

gorgeous skirt and shirt dear!! so perfect for spring!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...