Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthday Festivites

I apologize for the lack of posts but I have been extremely busy and will continue to be as I am covering a couple shifts for a friend and coworker of mine.  I will do the best I can to keep the updates coming so stay tuned for lots of fun stuff!

First, I just want to do a quick post about my birthday!  It was Wednesday and I was so lucky to have my family come into town to take the boyfriend and I out to dinner and breakfast!  We had the fabulous Nikki's Sushi for dinner Tuesday and breakfast at Our Crepes and More, the most amazing French restaurant here in town.  It was so fun, I was so happy to see them, and I just want to say thanks one more time, Mom (and Dad, and good to see you too, Chan)!!!
Boyfriend and I matched!!!
Solemio dress - FC ($9)
Vintage belt - FC ($5)
Frye patent leather wedges - FC ($22)
Vintage Ann Taylor chain strap purse - FC ($12)
Dad snuck in, of course
Mom and me
Not the best pictures, I know, we snapped them quickly after dinner, but I still wanted to share them especially since the boyfriend and I matched-how cute! 

Stay tuned for my next post all about the Mad Men event!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...