Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mad About MADMEN Part 1: The Outfits

My friend Camber and I attended the MadMen event (for which I posted inspiration photos previously) this past Thursday.  The event, put on by Jess James in conjunction with Hilton Inn at Mayfaire, was completely free!  There were snacks, drinks, vintage clothing and accessories vendors, numerous attendees decked out in their 50s finest, a band playing pool-side, lingerie and swimwear models, and a display of old cars out front!  At the end of the night there was a drawing and costume contest for best-dressed characters, whose winners earned vintage/vintage-inspired pieces.  To read more about all the details of the event click here.

I brought my camera, so here is a sneak peek into the happenings at this amazing event!!!
All Vintage:
Dress- found at A Second Time Around, lent to me by Camber
Earrings - my own; Necklace - STA ($6)
Gloves, Clutch, Heels - lent to me by A Second Time Around
Cam is also wearing All Vintage:
Dress - Bargain Box ($22)
Heels - S. Ferragamo (her own); Pearl jewelry (her own)
Frame Bag - lent to her by The Fairy Circle

I have many, many more pictures but I was so excited to share with you my and Camber's all-vintage-ensembles.  Stay tuned for Part 2 very soon...

1 comment:

Camber said...

On Camber...

Black dress $20 vintage from Bargain Box
Ferragamo flats $6 vintage from Bargain Box
White frame bag $8 Fairy Circle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...