Sorry I've been MIA for a few days but I went home and then it's been really busy at work (really shouldn't even be posting but my outfit is so cute today!). Anyway, I had a lot of fun at home with Mom helping her clean out/purge her closet. We were going to take some pictures but...well, time flies when you're having fun, I guess.
What I'm Wearing and Where I Got It:
1. Jeans: Paper, Denim & Cloth high waist flare/wide leg - FC
2. Shirt: Forever 21 blue stripe tunic (featuring keyhole bow back-not same as photo) - FC
3. Cardigan: Mossimo mustard print cardi - gifted from Mom
4. Wedges: Pink Studio multicolor lattice brown/black wedges (same as last post close-up) - FC
5. Accessories: Vintage brown belt - thrifted; vintage gold cuff, rings and TOTALLY AWESOME unicorn earrings!
So I tried to do a google search to show you guys these delightfully tacky unicorn earrings but I didn't have any luck...what I did find, however, is a close up of my vintage cloisonne unicorn cuff from a previous post so check it out:
In case you couldn't already tell...I really love unicorns.
Also, I included 2 belts in the picture because when getting dressed this morning I tried on my gold chain belt (not same as picture, but isn't that one just too cute with the coral tassle) and then my vintage brown belt and then went back to gold...then settled with brown. What do you guys think? Do you like the brown belt with the outfit or would you prefer the gold chain?