Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crossing Off The Wish List

It feels so good to cross items off of lists, doesn't it?  As you know, I've been wanting a neutral pleated skirt...well I found a black one and it will do for now!  
Here's how I'm wearing it:
What I'm Wearing And Where I Got It:
  I decided to offset the fancy feel of the chiffon-esque pleated skirt with just a simple tank, and the denim button down worn as a jacket Springs it up a bit!  I also have my Anthro ruffle trench in case it rains!
1. Skirt: vintage black pleated skirt - FC
2. Tank: american eagle cream cami tank - gifted from Mom 
3. Shirt: abercrombie chambray button down worn as jacket/sweater - FC
4. Wedges: pink studio multi woven wedges (I've been practically living in these!) - FC
5. Accessories: Belt: vintage woven - FC; Earrings: vintage gold unicorn (seen in previous posts) - FC; Rings: vintage gold that I always wear - gifted from Mom, B's grandma

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...