Saturday, April 9, 2011

Colorful Day

Today I went straight to shopstyle instead of fiddling with the camera to re-create today's outfit.  I really like the website as a way to see new items (you can even make a wish-list able to be sent to friends and family...wink wink mom!)  But in terms of searching for items I'm actually wearing, I'm finding it difficult as I wear mostly vintage and thrifted items.  That being said, a lot of these re-created outfits I post are really just as similar as I can get...
I labeled this post "colorful day" because, I guess since it's cloudy outside, I wore a lot of colors: purple, turquoise, coral and they are making my day even brighter!




What I'm Wearing and Where I Got It:
1. Jeans: Bullhead black skinny jeans - TJ Maxx ($10!)
2. Shirt: Ric Rac by Anthropologie multicolor forrest animal print - gifted from Mom via Anthropologie's clearance section
3. Cardigan: Rice robin's egg blue wrap sweater (which I just wear open as a cardi) - gifted from Mom
4. Boots: Bullboxer tan with multicolor embroidery flat boots - gifted from boyfriend
5. Bracelet: Vintage cloisonne unicorn cuff (not at all like the one in the picture (which is Lucky) but isn't it cute too??) - FC
6. Earrings: Fossil coral rose studs - FC (MJ location)

I copied another blog I follow (thechloeconspiracy - petite blogger, check her out!) in terms of labeling the "what I'm wearing" by jeans, shirt, etc.  I think it makes for a smooth, easy read.
And anyway, we are having a yardsale today so I need to get back to work but I might post again (yesterday's outfit 'cause it was so cute!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...