Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shopping Secrets

I would like to take the time to let you in on some of my shopping secrets...
I keep a wishlist in my planner (which I always carry with me) to help me focus on what I need (want might be a better word) as opposed to just buying what I think is cute or looks good on me.  This helps keep me focused and my closet organized and not over-crowded with earth tone printed skirts or an overabundance of mustard anything.  The best part of having a wishlist is crossing the items off and, of course in turn, adding new items!  I have made a couple collages of the top items on my wishlist right now:
1. Floral shorts (loooooove these right now)



2. "Paper bag waist" shorts and skirts:



3. Pleated skirt:



4. Crochet dress:



5. Big retro sunglasses and TOMS or toms-like flats in a neutral shade (I combined these 2 wishlist items):



For some reason I'm really into neutral shades right now like cream, tan, pale pink...maybe because it's Spring and these colors are so soft and feminine, I don't know.  Isn't it funny how our tastes change?  Mine are always evolving and I think that's what makes fashion and dressing up so much fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...