Another shopping secret is that I write down what I wear each day in my planner. Now, some people may think this excessive but I find it helpful, especially since I work in retail, as it allows all the clothes in my closet equal opportunity. If I don't keep track, I forget what I wore and end up wearing the same things (especially because they end up on top after laundry day). Anyway, this blog is helping even more since I can visually see what I wore rather than just the notes I took!
Today boyfriend said I looked hot which is a refreshing new outlook as compared to his previous statement: that I looked like a mormon school teacher. Ha! He's so funny. I've been wearing a lot of colors lately so today I went the opposite end of the spectrum: black and gold (with a little bit of brown)
What I'm Wearing and Where I Got It:
1. Dress: Max studio black wrap dress (featuring crochet detail on shoulders) - FC
2. Cami: Gold michael stars camisole - FC
3. Wedges: Pink Studio basket weave wedge (real picture below) - FC
4. Belt: Vintage multi woven leather - FC
5. Jewelry: Necklace: vintage 3 strand gold - FC; Bracelet: gold cuff - FC; Rings: Vintage rose gold leaf - Mom and vintage filigree - boyfriend's grandma; Earrings: vintage gold mushroom studs - Mom
Here is a close up of the actual wedges I'm wearing of which the woven wedge part perfectly matches my belt!
Close up of weaving:
Well, I've got to really get some work done today...I'm going home this week so maybe you'll get to see some actual outfit photos! Fingers crossed!