I'm getting closer and closer to giving up on the whole "shop style" created outfits...The majority of my wardrobe is thrifted (mostly from the Fairy Circle) and it's impossible to re-create my looks online because I can never find the pieces! Well, in a week I should have a camera to use so we will see how that goes...
What I'm Wearing And Where I Got It:
1. Pants: Forever 21 white skinny jeans (rolled) - FC
2. Top: Michael Kors black and white with a hint of blue trim silk asymmetrical stripe tank top - FC
3. Wedges: Frye black patent mary-jane-like wedges - FC
4. Sweater: Express black boyfriend cardi - FC
5. Accessories: minimal...gold rings and cuff, fossil coral rose studs...AND my vintage LV speedy (recently had zipper repaired) - gifted from my dearest mother
I've got a lot of work to do so I'm going to get to that but expect to see some real photos of real outfits in the near future!