Saturday, April 30, 2011

Asymmetrical Stripes

I'm getting closer and closer to giving up on the whole "shop style" created outfits...The majority of my wardrobe is thrifted (mostly from the Fairy Circle) and it's impossible to re-create my looks online because I can never find the pieces!  Well, in a week I should have a camera to use so we will see how that goes...



What I'm Wearing And Where I Got It:
1. Pants: Forever 21 white skinny jeans (rolled) - FC
2. Top: Michael Kors black and white with a hint of blue trim silk asymmetrical stripe tank top - FC
3. Wedges: Frye black patent mary-jane-like wedges - FC
4. Sweater: Express black boyfriend cardi - FC
5. Accessories: minimal...gold rings and cuff, fossil coral rose studs...AND my vintage LV speedy (recently had zipper repaired) - gifted from my dearest mother

I've got a lot of work to do so I'm going to get to that but expect to see some real photos of real outfits in the near future!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...