Sunday, June 12, 2011

Must Love: Wedges

Quick post today and an apology for a lack of posts in the past few days but I'm home visiting my family for my cousin's graduation and my sister's birthday: happy birthday, Chan!!!

Wedges are a must-have for Summer.  Not only are they chic and on-trend but they are relatively comfortable to walk in, can dress up any outfit, and have the bonus of added height!

From the neutral...
Ports 1961

Tory Burch

Rebecca Minkoff

...to the colorful...
Lela Rose

Betsey Johnson

...to the eccentric...
Suno
...wedges were all over the Spring/Summer runway!


Here is a closer glimpse of my favorite pair of wedges:


I just love the intricate woven detail and the combination of brown and black (not to mention they match practically everything!)  They are by Pink Studio from the Fairy Circle a couple years ago for about $12.

What are your favorite pair of wedges this season???  Share or link in the comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...