Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Polka Dots

Every time I post my new wishlist it gets me excited to show you what I was able to cross off of last month's wishlist!  Here's how I'm wearing polka dots:
(new) H&M shorts - FC ($10)
Loft polka dot blouse - FC @ MJ ($7.50)
Vintage Bruno Magli heels - FC ($16); retail($300)
Francesca's clutch - gift from Mom
Vintage costume necklace - FC ($6); F21 sunglasses ($5)
You can't tell too well in the photos but the polka dot print is navy (not black) and I thought it looked great paired with a pale pink and warm brown.  It's a size S...and while I really could have used an XS, I do like that the fit is blousy and will look great tucked into high waist skirts and my 70s-inspired bell-bottoms.

I'm also wearing some new heels that I absolutely LOVE.  I'll take more pictures where you can see them better because they are so subtly unique in their color, texture and the low (walk-able) heel.

I'd like to post some Fall runway inspiration photos via style.com but I'm having all kinds of computer problems today...  So I'll leave this as a quick post because I'm still re-working the blog and adding some finishing touches to my new tabs section up at the top - check them out!


How do you feel about polka dots?  Do have this print in your wardrobe already?  How do you wear yours?

7 comments:

Fashion-isha said...

Hi Amanda, thanks for stopping by! You look absolutely divine and I love your bag!
xo
Sharon
www.fashion-isha.com

allie said...

I'm dying over those shorts, I want them! They'd even look great with tights as the weather gets colder. Great find! Love this whole outfit!!

cryskay said...

cute shorts! xx

Style Journey said...

After finding you a J's Everyday Fashion, came over to visit your blog. You have a great blog here and a really great sense of fashion! Love how you pair old and new. My daughter and I love to thrift and find pieces and modernize them as well. Now following!

Maggie Olson said...

found your blog through J's Everyday Fashion as well! i love this outfit, especially the buckled shorts. ps. you totally look like camilla belle in the second picture!

Mary Ann said...

I really like the polka dot blouse - it's very cute on you!!

Rin said...

So cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...